With global lockdowns, disrupted supply chains and economic downturns, more and more people will go hungry. Hear stories of how MCC continues to provide emergency relief, including food and other essentials.
This webinar will be hosted by Rick Cober Bauman, Executive Director of MCC Canada.
• Olivia Amoding, Representative for MCC in South Sudan and Sudan
• Amos Okello, Representative for MCC in South Sudan and Sudan
• Thelma Sadzamari, Area director for MCC in Southern Africa
• Vurayayi Pugeni, Area director for MCC in Southern Africa
The presentation will begin on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at:
• 12 p.m. EDT in Ontario and Quebec
• 11 a.m. CDT in Manitoba
• 10 a.m. CST/MDT in Saskatchewan and Alberta
• 9 a.m. PDT in B.C.
Space is limited!
The recording of the webinar will be sent to everyone who attends the webinar, but if you would like to receive the recording without attending please register here: https://mcccanada.ca/webinar-recording-request